Friday, July 31, 2009

Female mysteries explained: 1833

Married or young ladies cannot leave a ball-room or any other party alone. The former should be accompanied by one or two other married ladies, and the latter by their mother, or by a lady to represent her.

--From The Gentleman and Lady's Book of Politeness and Propriety of Deportment--

This is why women always go to the bathroom in groups! It's an old rule of propriety which has managed to survive when so many others have fallen by the wayside.

3 comments:

Trooper York said...

I thought it was it was because they were doing coke.

Never mind me I came up in the eighties.

Trooper York said...

One night we were bar hopping and one of my buddies made a connection with this big busted babe at the bar. Now this was the guy that was driving so he gives us the high sign and we go into the mens room. As we are all pissing he goes "Hey I think I got a chance with this broad she is really drunk. I just got to figure out how to handle it." Now this drunken Wall St broker guy is there washing his hands and he goes "It's simple brother. Just get her to suck you off and spunk her in the nose and tell her it's cocaine."

Trooper York said...

That was not good advice.